Name and Amount Due must match what is shown on bill, if not please call our office.
View the Annual Drinking Water Quality Report .
Did you know that a leaky toilet can waste 75 or more gallons per day and are the most common source of leaks? To check for toilet leaks, follow these directions::
1. Remove the tank cover and put food coloring or dye strip (available at the office) in the tank.
2. DO NOT FLUSH. Wait 30 minutes or as long as possible.
3. If the water in the bowl remains clear, no leaks! If the water in the bowl turns colors, there is a leak in the tank.
4. After the test, flush toilet to remove dye.
1. Please make sure that your meter vault is accessible and that all flowers, and/or shrubbery, that may be around it is cut back so our employees can have access to it for reading or maintenance purposes.
2. If you have a fire hydrant in your yard, please also make sure this is clear of any shrubbery and is in clear view from the street.
3. Lastly, please mow around your meter vault so the MXU does not get mowed off. They do stick up approximately 1/2 inch higher than the meter vault lid. If they do become mowed off, we will replace these one-time, free of charge, and after that there will be a $200 replacement charge.